Are you interested in starting a career journey which will create a world of opportunities for you?
Technology Leasing are recruiting! We are looking to recruit two new business development managers to join our innovative team in Leicester.
A little bit about us:
As our name suggests, we are a specialist computer equipment and software leasing company providing thousands of companies over the last thirty-year period with the finance for their IT and technology solution requirements.
We work mainly with IT suppliers, manufacturers, and distributors providing their sales teams with a leasing solution they can offer their clients.
What are we looking for in you?
- A drive to learn new skills and apply those skills to real life situations
- An enthusiastic demeanour and attitude to work
- Clear communication skills- both written and verbal
- Positive telephone manner
- Strong organisational skills
- Strategic and analytical thinking skills
- Project management skills
- Good IT skills
Do you think you meet the criteria? Would you like to find out more and understand where a career in Finance can take you? Please follow the contact details below.
And no, we are not expecting you to be an experienced business development manager when you join. This role will provide you with full training, so even without management experience, we just ask that you tick the attributes listed above. These qualities will furnish you with a strong foundation to get started here at Technology Leasing regardless of experience. We have a small, dedicated team of finance professionals who will help you reach your potential in a sector that offers significant rewards.
What does the job entail?
- Producing development plans and forecasting sales targets and growth projections.
- Meeting and building relationships with existing and prospective clients.
- Cooperating with colleagues in sales and marketing to expand on business strategies.
- Preparation of sales targets.
- Event attending, such as exhibitions and conferences.
- Production of reports for management.
- Having the occasional night out with a like-minded team and being happy in your role!
Who to contact:
If you are interested in applying for this role, and would like more information about Technology Leasing recruiting, then please contact Colette Bradley. You can either drop Colette an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV attached or give us a call on 0116 243 8822, to discuss the role further. The application closing date for this role is the 30th of June 2022. We wish you good luck!